Experience a summer break you’ll always remember on this outstanding journey for family members of all ages. Embark on an exclusively chartered four-night cruise of the Galápagos Islands , exploring alongside dedicated naturalist guides, and meeting the islands’ extraordinary wildlife up close . Enjoy unbeatable opportunities for active adventure — including an option to hike a portion of the Inca Trail — along with eye-opening cultural discovery in Cusco, the Sacred Valley and iconic Machu Picchu.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands on a special departure aboard ‘La Pinta,’ an intimate expedition vessel, accompanied by Galápagos-certified naturalist guides
- Enjoy intimate wildlife encounters, coming face to face with marine iguanas, giant tortoises, blue-footed boobies and sea lions with no fear of humans, on twice-daily excursions
- Experience amazing outdoor adventure, kayaking, swimming and snorkeling through a stunning marine world, or choosing from a range of guided hikes on shore
- Explore the mysterious Incan citadel of Machu Picchu over two days, arriving via a scenic train ride
- Encounter local culture up close, with an exclusive musical performance in Quito, lunch at a hacienda in Cusco as the owner’s personal guests, and a private A&K-exclusive visit to a village in the Sacred Valley
- Hike the last portion of the Inca Trail leading to Machu Picchu, for a truly active adventure